Educating individuals on the vast world of financial services and products has been the cornerstone of how Moneywise has done business since they opened their doors.
Whether answering questions on their radio show, dicussing the market overview on the morning news or sitting down with clients to discuss their individual situation, Moneywise financial advisors use their knowledge to benefit their listeners, not themselves. In working with clients to create individual financial plans, services may include...
- Retirement & Financial Planning
- 401(k) and Pension Rollovers
- Education and Goal Funding
- Investment Advisory Services
- Asset Allocation
- Annuities and Insurance Services
Investment Management Services
- Develop a written investment policy statement to identify investment objectives and risk profile.
- Review your investments and design personalized portfolios appropriate to your goals, timelines and tolerance for risk
- Year round, continuous monitoring of your investments
- Quarterly comprehensive statements with option for monthly statements if desired
- Independent objective expert advice
- The option of 24 hour access to current investment information as well as other important documents via a secure personal website.
- Objective review and recommendations of asset allocation within your employer provided retirement plans such as 401(k)ís
- Annual Investment rebalancing and financial objective review
Retirement Income & Distribution Planning
- Analysis of your income needs now and in the future
- Develop and implement recommendations to fund your income needs and help maintain a comfortable standard of living
- Recommendations for optimizing the best distribution strategies for your employer retirement plans and IRAs
- Review of the beneficiaries; assist with establishment of Inherited IRAs to maximize IRA distribution stream for your heirs
Risk Management Services
- Analysis of your risk management needs, now and in the future
- Policy Review Program to provide objective assessment of current risk reduction strategies
- Review of Life, Disability, and Long Term Care Insurance Policies
- Independent Insurance Needs Analysis
Family Wealth Legacy & Estate Planning*
- Analysis of your current estate plan and concerns
- Utilizing Charitable Trusts, Special Needs Trusts and gifting considerations
- Assistance in transferring assets to your Living Trust or other trusts*
- Providing guidance with the appropriate and necessary financial steps in the event of the death of a loved one
Client Services & Communications
- Quarterly Newsletter to keep you apprised of the most current financial topics.
- Quarterly, semi-annual or annual (your choice) meetings to review and evaluate your investment performance
- Special electronic reports on how to reduce your taxes and other important financial topics
- Invitations to special client appreciation and education events.
*Moneywise Wealth Management, its subsidiaries, agents and representatives do not provide legal or tax advice or services.